I've been wanting to change for so long
My cowardice's getting to me
I'm such a scaredy cat
You'd think such a loser as I
Would have been dead a long time ago
BUT no..i'm still very much alive

How much alive?
Look at me and u'd noe
I'm more of a walking dead
Better off dead than alive

I talk BIG
I talk about wanting liberation and freedom
BUT do I have the nerve to play the game
When the time comes?

No one knows
What I do know is I dun have the balls
To play that is
Something is always pulling me back
I duno if there really is sth
Something like obligations and commitment
Or is it just an excuse to escape?
I look at myself in the mirror everyday
And all I see is a shell

I listen to what I say to others
And all I hear is hypocrisy
I try to remember all my actions
And all I can feel is my silliness
Who am I really?
Even I myself duno
I'm so lost and confused
There are so many 'mes'

I no longer noe
Which is the REAL me anymore

Sometimes I think I'm so selfish
I only think about 'me'
What about the others around me?
Dun they count?
I look in my heart and all I find is darkness
I look in my mind and I find emptiness
I look at myself and I find
A shitload of crap
My past is full of might-have-beens
My present is full of what the hell am i doing?
My future is dark in front of me
Seriously, I think my presence on earth
Is a BIG mistake
I fuck up everything and
I'm so GOOD at making ppl ard mi miserable
They'll prob find life easier
If I'm dead
I crave for death so much
You would think I'd commit suicide
BUT dun forget I'm a loser
I'm simply too damn scared to do it
In conclusion
I SUX...totally
____________


tHe DrEaMmEr____.
a hardcore bitch
a loser
a slacker
a dreamer
a failure
a contradictory person
a confused gal
a nobody who wanna b a somebody & a nobody at the same time
a fuck-up


WiSh LisT____.
everyone I care about (my family, cw, my friends)
to be healthy, safe & happy always
everyone I care about to outlive me
to die a horrible death

to fulfill my dreams:
a career as a police/forensic psychologist
a home(cottage/ranch) in UK/US
learn horse riding
learn how to shoot all kinda guns
learn lotsa foreign lang
learn skiing
go bungee jumping
learn hypnosis


LOveS____.
My family. cw
Takeshi Kaneshiro. Jay Chou. Luo Zhixiang.
Shakrukh Khan. Barry Manilow.
Dark Funeral.
Figo. Raul. Zidane. Deco. Van de sar.
K Bryant. M Jordan. A Iverson
Real Madrid. Man U.
Bleach. Fruits Baskets. Full Metal Alchemist.
Get Backers. Slam Dunk.
E Lit. Psych. Art.
Chocolates. Purple. Horses. Dogs.
Reading. Writing. Sketching. Music.
Night. Rain. Silence. Winter.
SimPliCitY.


MOvieS wAtcHed with dd____.
The Simpsons Movie. Knocked Up.
The Bourne Ultimatum.
National Treasure: Book of Secrets.
Broken English. Secret. Stardust. Next.
The Nanny Diaries. I am Legend.
Sex is Zero. The Shutter.
Just my luck. Step up.


tHe fElLow DrEaMeRs____.
wl
wl
cousin hy
zt
ph
yy
ll
yt
hx
xf
jl
Dorothy
Janice
kellY
William
Clement
Clement
Joy
Melissa

Darren

Xiaozhu
Fahrenheit-Wu Chun

NJCO Alumni
nvac
Achievers Blog
Achievers Forum
NUS Psych Society
A
B
F
K
C
Val's Find My Top
Bags for sale
psychopathic


LiNkS____.
Nohari window
Results of Nohari Window


fRagmenTs Of LiFe____.
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
May 2013



Saturday, February 17, 2007

I know I haven't been updating my blog. and I apologise to the people who do check out my blog. Sorry guys, I was under the impression that no one would check my blog. lol.

Haven't been blogging because first of all, I seriously have no time. I guess I was too ambitious and tried to take up too many things. Alright, it may not seem a lot of things to some people, who I know do alot of things like volunteer, work part-time, teach tuition and on top of that still manage to spend time with their family and friends as well as excel in academics. But I am a slacker by nature and I am the type of person who needs personal time every now and then to just stone and do and think about basically nothing. So cramming everyday with things to do, rushing from one place to another in a single day, trying to do something about my schoolwork, my observations, look for a job (which was done for only for that one time) and still find enough time to spend quality time with my family is kinda taking a toll on me. Even after factoring out the fact that I have placed volunteering and hanging out with friends out of my priorities at the moment. I even started keeping an organiser, which is so not me. I never liked planning my days. Now I have to do that or I'll forget all the things that I have to do. I hate it. because it is yet another sign that I'm one more step further into the mainstream. After all the effort spent during JC life to get myself out of the mainstream.

Second, I didn't have the mood to blog. I have nothing to say. and don't want to say anything. because there is no point in saying. recently, friends have been asking me about my negative msn nicknames, telling me to be more positive, to stop using expletives. to tell the truth, i have been more positive this past year or so. seriously. and i see nothing wrong with using expletives. it's a good and efficient way of expressing what i feel. i can't go around telling people to fuck off. i used to think i can. and i used to do that alot. but not anymore. because of many reasons. because it will hurt the people i love even more. because i still need to work with such people. because we still see each other. because it is kinda against social conventions, we need to be polite to people even if we really dislike them. because it is an etiquette. because this is a world that can't seem to take honesty. because sometimes, they probably don't deserve such a strong reaction. because sometimes it's just the way i am. the egoistic. self-centred. biased. judgemental. vulgar. miss-i-think-i-know-it-all. me.

i miss the negative me sometimes. being negative helps put everything in perspective. sometimes, i wish i can go back to the old me. somehow it seems more like the real me. the present "me" is so hypocritical at times i abhor myself. but i can't and i shouldn't and i kinda prefer the present "me". because the old me was just too selfish. i am still selfish now. but at least i try to look at the big picture. even if i never ever succeed in making everyone happy, and satisfying everyone's demands. and i never can succeed in protecting the people i love. i wasn't ever there when things happen. and even if i were there, i couldn't have been able to do anything. which irritates the hell out of me. because i am supposed to do something. anything. it is the whole point of my existence.

and to people who showed their concern on msn, i am very sorry if you think i snapped at you. i just didn't feel like talking. because something happened which i couldn't do anything about and i was extremely angry. and i was stressed out with my work. had to rush my assignments and i was discussing work with someone whom i don't like, which by the way was a useless msn discussion because nothing came out of it. first, the person suggested a discussion face-to-face, which i immediately rejected because discussions with that person usually takes less than 15min, and i have to travel all the way to school to discuss things that could be done equally as efficiently online. and the person just came online and told me that there doesn't seem to be much to discuss which was not true but i was just too tired to disagree. and the person was rushing off to sleep. at 11pm. well isn't that great.

and as my friend w and me once concluded, when it comes to some problems, it is very hard to talk about them to another person. even if that person is a very close friend. because only people who have really experienced these problems truly understand the helplessness of the situation at times. and even so, it's not a full understanding. because problems and priorities differ. because everyone else has their own problems, whether trivial or important in other people's eyes, are extremely important in his or her own views. and rather than burdening friends with our own problems and getting irritated like hell because they don't seem to get it even though they are trying their darnest best, and spoiling the friendships that were already so hard to maintain in the first place, the best way is to just keep everything to ourselves.

oh yesh, apart from making a few more friends this semester, i've learnt new things about the world we live in.

1) good connections and networking do work wonders in this world. even in settings where you would never think it happens. i guess i was naive. i thought hard work and passion were the only things i needed.

2) it doesn't really seem to pay to be honest in an interview. though it may not be generalisable since i only managed to go to one. anyway the person asked me why i was looking for a job so early in the semester. and i stupidly told the interviewer that i needed money. which was true. i mean how else would i pay for my bills and help my parents, whom i think are working too hard. though i wouldn't normally say it. because i've always been proud to say that most every choice i make is made out of my own interest. whether it is due to cognitive dissonance is hard to tell. but at least i do enjoy the choices i make even though i do complain. if i didn't need money, would i even look for a job in the first place?!!! and of course, the person says, "so, it's about money". which i didn't contradict because it IS true. and even though i talked about how i am interested in the job and my shit passion after that is most likely of no shit use.

and one last thing, dedicated to my beloved sis. i don't know if you read my blog. i suspect you don't but i just want to say. i know i've been stressing you alot these few years. complaining to you about every single thing and selfishly ignoring the fact that you feel very stressed out and helpless being the in-between person. it's become a habit that i perversely look forward to. but i'll try to break it. i promise (although you would say that i would probably not gonna fulfill it). but i will try you know.

anyway, think this is a very long post. so yupz silence again hereafter.

Blogado por moi às 11:08 AM ||

Comments: Post a Comment

______________________________

whAt mY BiRtHDaTe meAnS____.
Your Birthdate: March 12
You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame. You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them. Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing. You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship. Your strength: Your charm Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics Your power color: Indigo Your power symbol: Four leaf clover Your power month: December
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


mY TeMpERaMEnt ____.
You Have a Melancholic Temperament
Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything. You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life. You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you. Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace. You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life. Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times. At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you. You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others. You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.

What Temperment Are You?


tHe kEY to My HeARt ____.
The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy. You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance. Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets. Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust. You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?


You are Agnostic
You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care. For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine. You rather focus on what you can control - your own life. And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.

What's Your Religious Philosophy?

hOW dARk iS yOUR sOUl____.
HASH(0x8b67248)
How dark is your soul? (Great pics)

brought to you by Quizilla DARK - You are evil, your soul shows no light, u hate large crowds and loads of friends. You cannot resist the urge to cause pain.


You are The Moon

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.

The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Designer:Sotongmum